Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rob Attack!

So, I just read in the paper that Santa Cruz County has a Superior Court judge named Robert Atack. I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that it's pronounced 'uh-tack'. Like, "I was walking in the forest and got attacked by killer bees with ninja swords and fire."

Two things about this. First, that's a pretty intimidating name for a judge to have.

Second, that's a pretty kick ass name for ANYONE to have!

If that were my name, I'd take full advantage of all benefits that go along with it.

3 comments:

Mike Murrow said...

he should change his first name to something like "Big Mac"

wonderjen said...

potential flaw: all of those forms where you have to list last name first will say "attack rob". that's a little sketch. also, you'll always have to sit in the front of the class, alphabetically.

other potentially great last names for a rob:
savage
ninja
brutal
theheartthrob

Rob (with one B) said...

Good call on the last name first thing. But then again, with a last name like Attack, you'd think one could handle just about anything throw their way...even if it is class mates called to arms.

I like Ninja...Rob Ninja - Ninja, Rob