Saturday, January 24, 2009

a 2000 year old city (+/-)

Well, here I am in Bath, England. We arrived in London this morning at 10 am (2 am CA time), jumped on a coach to Bath and met up with out families. I could not be more excited about the family I'm staying with. It's an couple in or near their forties (Ian and Lola), a five year old boy (Joseph), and a baby boy (Hugo). I thought that a five year old with a British accent might be pretty cute but I had no idea. And it makes it all the better that he talks and talks and talks and talks.... The baby is only 7 weeks old so it's really not all that exciting.

My house is about a 5-10 minute walk to the town center, 1 minute to a pub, and 5 minutes to the skate park. It's pretty perfect.

I only got about an hour of sleep on the coach ride from the airport so I'd imagine I'm going to crash at some point. Maybe after a pint at the pub. Cheers!

No comments: